At some age we can start to feel our memory slipping. Even at fairly younger ages (for example 40’s) we begin to discover that information and words may not come to us as quickly as they did in the past. Really discouraging! And a little terrifying. But there are lots of natural ways to Improve Your Memory quickly.
Don’t worry! There are some fast and simple things you can do to improve your memory today.
1) Take fish oil supplements. The Essential Fatty Acids in fish oil are crucial to numerous elements of our health. One of these elements is brain health.
Sixty percent of the brain is made from fat. And the brain requires fat to work. Being a fat head is a good idea! Getting enough Omega 5 from fish oil provides your brain the nutrition it requires for clear thinking. In addition, fish oil is healthy for your heart and excellent for your skin, your skeletal system and your eyes.
2) Do the Cross Crawl. The Cross Crawl is an energy strategy taught by Donna Eden. Through easy motions of your body the Cross Crawl assists the crossover of energy between the right and left hemispheres of your brain and improve your coordination.
To do the Cross Crawl:
– Lift your right arm and left leg at the exact same time. As you lower your arm reach throughout and touch your opposite knee, crossing the mid-line of your body.
– Do the same with the opposite side.
-Continue this overstated march for a minimum of one minute.
-Repeat every day.
Babies perform this pattern naturally as they discover how to crawl. This is an essential human developmental stage. The brain functions by sending out details from the left side of the brain to the right side of the body and vice-versa. The cross crawl assists keep these lines of interaction open.
You can watch the Cross Crawl video here.
3) Meditate. Meditation triggers your brain to decrease and end up being more calm. This develops the capability to focus more quickly and Improve your memory.
Brain scans of individuals in meditation reveal that although they are doing less purposeful thinking, their brains are a lot more active.
In addition to these easy methods to improve your memory, keep your brain young by discovering brand-new things. Learn another language, play a musical instrument or drive a different road than your standard. All these are simple methods to challenge your brain and keep it versatile.